True Treats Bakery


*Where are you from?
I am from Kirkland Washington. A quiet lil lake community. 


*How did you decide on your shop name? Why did you start your business?
I've always been a business owner and over the course of 2.5 years I have developed a line of high nutrient, healthy, all natural treats for dogs cats and horses.

My shop name started as Rockin Doggie Dog Treats then I had to make a change. My new name was voted on by my friends and customers about a year ago and is now trademarked. True Treats really conveys what my philosophies are!

*What are 5 things you want people to think when they see your product?

The top 5 things I would like people to think about when they see my product is:
quality
nutrition
unique
balanced and
fun!





*What’s your supply addiction?
No supply addictions! Hehe

*What do you do when you’re not being an artist? What activities do you enjoy?
When I'm not working, I love to walk and play with my dog and 3 cats. They are the light of my life right now :-)

*Which item in your shop did you enjoy making the most and why?
The items I love making the most are the Cat N Bone Doggie Pizzas and Pumpkin & Cheddar biscuits for dogs. They make the bakery smell so good! The pizzas are a frozen, bake at home product with a patent pending. I love these pizzas!


*What keeps you motivated?
The love and effort I have put into my business is what keeps me going. Also, the strong beliefs I have in my products are a true motivator for me. I want all of our pets to be healthier and live longer.

*If you could give a piece of advice to a new shop - what would it be?
Advice on a new shop owner: Stick with it, be creative, think outside the box, socialize with other artisans, and get your name out there in any way possible.

*Are there other places on the net we can find you?
I can be be found at Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/rockindoggiedogtreats
Twitter
www.twitter.com/truetreatsbaker
Artfire under TrueTreatsPetBakery
Blog:
www.wordpress.com/myrockindoggie



Photobucket

6 comments:

MoanasUniqueDesigns said...

Wow! Such gorgeous treats for the pets we luv. Kinda freaks me out tho, looks like great people food too. What a wonderful shop u have! Nice profile.

foxfragaria said...

Great interview and I adore your pictures! Pity that I don't have dogs. If I did, I was your customer!

True Treats Pet Bakery said...

Thank you thank you thank you Audrey! Its such a nice way to start the day: Seeing my company featured!

Maya said...

Your products are wonderful! We don't have any pets right now but we are planning to add a cat to the family soon. I'd love to treat them to your nutritious products!

JewelryByAmyT said...

What yummy looking treats! Thank for sharing about this Etsy shop.

just B you said...

Excellent feature! The treats look amazing. I bet the pets LOVE them!
~Kim