This project is still developing and evolving but is where we are now in the process:
1. Each month we will ask for suggestions for next month’s charity.
2. Due to the cost of shipping we are currently, asking that the charities be located in either Canada or the United States.
3. The chosen charity should be a non-profit organization. At times, an exception may be made to this requirement.
4. Based on the suggestions and the availability of a point person, a Charity-of-the-Month and a point person will be chosen for the following month.
5. Each month we will create a new thread and blog post about our new “Charity-of-the-Month”.
The point person will for that month’s Charity-of-the-Month will:
- supply us with a list of items we should donate.
- supply us with the direct contact information for the selected organization, for those wishing to send money instead.
- receive all the physical donations and hand-deliver them to the recipients.
- keep us updated, via PCF thread postings, on all items received and hand-delivered.
- help keep the PCF thread active and fresh.
- provide us with information regarding the charity for our blog post.
As stated above, this project is still developing so please feel free to offer any suggestions that will help this project grow and continue to be successful.
Check HERE for this months Charity.
Thank you to Katherine (http://www.etsy.com/shop/jewelrybyamyt) for putting this post together :)